Life Through Our Eyes

A Shared Education Project

Book Share

on February 25, 2019

Getting lost in a good book is hard to beat and many of us love reading as a past time or just to get a break.  It is true that the more you read the easier it gets.  Practice makes perfect.  Do you have a favourite book? Why is it your favourite? Have you been reading a new book recently? What do you like/dislike about it?  Would you recommend it?  Share your thoughts below!

2 Responses to “Book Share”

1. Lauren says:

The boy in the dress

It is one of my favourite books because in the story there is a girl called Lisa she takes Spanish classes and she met a boy named David. one day Lisa and David were best friends they hung out for a while. Then one day David and Lisa found out that they
    went to the same school Lisa went to David’s house and Lisa brought some clothing with her and David wanted to try them on he liked them so he asked Lisa if he could keep
    them.
    I recommend this book I give it 10 /10.

2. Adam says:

I really enjoyed David Williams book ‘Demon Dentist’. In the story there is a boy called Alfie. Children were putting their teeth under their pillow and waking up to find disgusting things. A new dentist came to the town in the story as well. Read the book to find out more. I rate the book 5 star ⭐️