Life Through Our Eyes

A Shared Education Project

Welcome back after your Easter Holidays

on May 2, 2019

I’d love to know how you spent your Easter holiday.

Did you go to the caravan, beach or on a foreign holiday?

Did you eat many chocolate eggs?

Share your Easter break stories below in 100 words (MAX!).  I don’t mind if you are a little creative with your ideas, in fact, the more creative the better!  I can’t wait to get reading what you got up to!

Mrs McCormick 🙂

36 Responses to “Welcome back after your Easter Holidays”

1. Jessica says:

Over my Easter holidays I ……
    I went to the beach and got ice cream 🍦 .After that me and my cousin Macy went into the water and I got splashed 🌊.Then me and Macy went to the sand to burry ourselves to get a bit dryer🏖.Then I went home with my Aunt Violet my Aunt Steveleigh and had a Chinese and watched a film 🎞 .

2. Cole says:

over Easter holidays I went to my caravan in the Golden Sands. And on Sunday we went down to the beach. Then when we came back I went out and about and and play with my friends. Am I went up to really start to make a ho overnight Easter holidays I went to my caravan in the Golden Sands. And on Sunday we went down to the beach. Then when we came back I went out and about and and play with my friends. Then we down the child to say we had a football match.

3. Jamie says:

This is what I did on my Easter holidays.I went To st.Colums park with Oliver,Alicia and my mum.Then we came home. Then we got ice cream. Then the next day I went up the rail way with Rylan,Jayden,Cole and Jack .Then we went to the park to play football.

4. Jayden says:

In the Easter holidays I went golfing with my friends and we went up the railway and explored a big abandon house everyone says it’s haunted it looks haunted and we had a football match we won 5:1 i scored 2 we went golfing again we played football a lot in the football pitch then we all went a cycle to Brehen and we went up the railway again we went in the haunted house and then we walked down from the donnamana road we went a cycle to Brehen then we went up the railway again and we got chased by to farmers for being in his fields I did: a lot more but I forget

5. Katelyn says:

Open my Easter holidays I want to the caravan.
    I had lots of fun. We had an Easter egg hunt and it was awesome.
    Then on Sunday we went home and I played with my friends. After I played with my friend I went to the Giants Causeway. After that to the Dunluce castle. After the dunluce castle me,my mum,my dad and my brother went to Barry’s in portrush. I went on the new ride high speed That’s all bye

6. Phoebe says:

Over the Easter holidays I went to the caravan in Golden sands at it was pretty boring the first few days but I was in the park with my brother but then I looked across the park and I saw Cole so I was talking to him then I met some new friends called Tigen and cersha they were my bffs and that was my Easter holidays 🐥

7. Mackenzie says:

On my easter holidays I went to my friends house.. We played Nintendo switch games. Next day I want to Port rush i went On the ghost train and went to the Beach

8. Ellie says:

My Easter was destroyed by mini eggs . On Easter Sunday I went down stairs and my auntie was there. She bought me a mini egg Easter egg . And I was so excited that I was going to get a big bag of mini eggs and a chocolate egg. So I opened the box I looked in side and there is the tiniest littlest square bag of mini eggs . I was so devastated . My auntie went to open the mini eggs and in side it there was a hairy spider and the eggs were black and molded

9. Emily says:

Over Easter I went to the caravan,the beach,my grannies,I went on an Easter hunt,ate a lot of chocolate,went to the park,tidied my room and had a lot of fun that was my Easter holiday

By emily

10. Samara says:

On Friday my granny and grandad came over and we had so much fun we went on a nature walk and saw a badger and spiders I ran when I saw the spider but any ways the we went to the cricket to watch donamana play after that we went to get some moreillys ice cream and I got chocolate and went to the park and went home

11. Mia says:

Over my Easter holidays I ………….

I went to link 47 with Halle, James, Stephen, Annett,Jessica, my mum, my dad and we got dinner me, Halle, James got pizza then we waited for our taxi the we went to Stephens house and the adults had a drink and the kids had lemonade and partyed till 1am then we went home and went to bed

12. Sam says:

It was 12:00 on the Wednesday before Easter and we walked out of the school lane. I left my bags to my mum and went to the park with my friends then we went to the muga. That night i went to youth club and we played football in the muga again.

On Thursday I played x box to 11:30 with jack. Then I went outside with jack. We went to th park then we went to the shop to get drink then to the muga to play football.

On Saturday 3 am I went to England to watch Man City match vs Spurs with oxford

13. Rylan says:

On the Easter holidays I went to Manchester the caravan and ate chocolate eggs.🍫🥚 In Manchester we went to the Etihad and watched the Mancity match. We went bowling and played a football match also we went with Maiden city academy. On the last day we left at 10 o’clock and I went to the caravan when we got back and at the caravan we went to Barry’s .

14. Luke says:

After school on Wednesday, I went home and logged on to fortnite. I was only on for half an hour then we had to go to Belfast. I got a burger from Five Guys and my sister, my mum and my dad got something at Nando’s.
    We stayed at a hotel called Hilton’s Hampton Inn.

The following day we went to see Dumbo in Omniplex at Victoria’s Square.

Also my dad took me to see Avengers Endgame last Thursday.

15. Dylan says:

This Easter holidays I went to the Connery islands and played in a pool most of the time and it was £900 for the flight and the actual hotel costed £1200! We got drinks and food and got back on Monday.

16. Logan says:

My Easter holidays was scary and tromatising. Me and my friends were out on are bikes and we saw the Easter bunny. He was planting Easter eggs. He looked at us and said “I’m going to eat your soul”. His eyes turned red and started chasing us. We ran in to our friends house. The Easter bunny started head butting my friends wall. He some how he broke through the wall. But then I realised he had a red button on his head I jumped on him pressed the button and chocolate eggs flew out of him. THE END

17. Macey says:

🥚 My Easter 🐰. It was 12:00 on Wednesday and we where finally leaving school🏫then on friday we where leaving to go to the caravan then my dad came home from work then we packed and left.Then we went and picked up the caravan it is a really narrow drive way so when my dad tried to get the caravan out we heard a bang but everything was okay 👌🏻Then we got to the caravan site and on Saturday we went to Barry’s 🎢🎠and we came back home on Tuesday I ate lots of eggs🍫🥚

18. Kadie says:

It was 12:00 on a Wednesday before Easter,it was a sunny day. Me and Lauren went to st.cullins park and we saw a dog that looked like a bear.

Then I went to lurgybach farm and it was a very hot day and I saw llamas,ducks,ponies,dears,horses and a really fat pig and then a peacock plumagea and I nearly died.

I went spare painting and gokarting with youth club. Me and Lauren met a dog called coco. I came 4th for my first ever time go karting and Zara spat juice everywhere while eating dinner at gokarting

19. Adam says:

During the Easter holidays, me and my family went to the giants causeway. It was a very long journey. When we finally made it there we had crisp sandwiches. I had salt and vinegar crisps with bread and butter. It was yummy. Then we started to walk to the causeway. When we got to them they were hexagonal shapes. They were really cool. Then we started to walk up the side of the mountain. That was the way back to the car park. That was a really good day. Also I ate three Easter eggs. They were very large and tasty.

20. Mia says:

On my Easter holidays I was about to go feast on all of my yummy Easter eggs when I heard a bang. I went to see what it was….My Easter eggs had vanished the window was open I looked out there was a gigantic bunny. I ran downstairs and chased the bunny. I finally got beside her, the nametag read Lacey-mae Smyth. I seen my four Easter eggs with my name on them I snatched them before anyone I lost three but at least I saved four. I ran home and ate them in peace, finally.

21. Laceymae says:

Over the Easter holidays I didn’t do that much. Although 1 special thing happened. Everyone eats Easter eggs when their of school. I decided I wanted to take my Easter eggs up to my room. So I did that. But really they weren’t only my eggs. They were also Mia’s. Yes I took her eggs. Sure she only had 7. I hope she doesn’t notice. I have only ate. Oh no I’m to myself I feel small let’s look in the mirror. AH I’m a rabbit.Mia’sbqck for her eggs. I’m sorry Mia I’ll never do it again

22. Lewis says:

It was 12:00 on Wednesday before Easter I came home and I relaxed or 10 minutes then I went outside to play with my friends, we played football it was sunny outside we had good crack.

On Thursday I got out of my bed and played my phone then got dressed I got Easter eggs I got terrys chocolate orange ,mm’s egg, malteaser egg ,diary milk egg, they lovely and delicious

On Friday , I got up and played my PS4 I was playing fifa. THE END

23. Sonny says:

Over Easter I went to portrush for two days and I had lots of fun. Me and my brother went to coalrain pool. The pool was great fun. After portrush I went to benonen and Harry was there, we did a big Easter egg hunt and Harry’s cousin cheated so she won and got the big golden egg. Harry went home the next day but I stayed till the next day. When I went home I didn’t do much I just went outside and played my Xbox. That’s my whole Easter break. THE END

24. Harry says:

On Easter weekend I went to my Aunties caravan with my mum, sister and dad. When we got there it was near the afternoon so we had lunch . Then we went to the sand dunes and had an egg hunt. I found about 50 eggs and me and Sonny were going for the same egg so I pushed Sonny into a bush! After we went back to the caravan site and had a barbecue. I had a hotdog and a burger. It was a very fun time!

25. Aimee says:

My Easter holidays started on Wednesday when we got out of school at 12:00am. It was warm over Easter so I went outside and on Thursday I went spray painting and campsie carting with Mia, Laceymae, Kadie, Lauren, Madison and Zara. We spray painted in st.columbs park first we just got the cans and practised spraying and then we made a big board wich is staying in st.columbs park for a while. There was 3 youth clubs which was top of the hill, LSD and then newbuildings. After spray painting we went for lunch and then campsie carting it was really fun

26. Sam K says:

Dear Mrs McCormick,
    Whenever I was eating a brand new type of Easter egg called the flydidelydumptious I felt funny. My stomach started rombling and I just didn’t feel right, but I just kept eating it. That night my stomach went crazy then I went flying up into space. Seen so many people there there was like 100. I thought to myself they must have ate the egg as well. But then I thought how am I going to get out of here? Then I wakened and it was all just a dream 👈🏻

• bmccormick says:

Wow! Oh you had me!! I thought that this really did happen and I wondered where I could get one of these eggs!

27. Jack says:

It was half ten in the morning me and my family went to Belfast I went with my cousins.first we ate are picnic and played football then we went into the pool and jumped into the lazy river then the big white slide.after that we went and stayed in the hotel when We arrived there we got dinner then went into bananas .futher on that night we all went up to sleep

28. Kyle says:

At 12:00 after school on Saturday I went to Liverpool with my football team Oxford. Later on in that week it was a Friday afternoon I had to go to bed because i had to wake up at 1. When I woke at 1 I got my breakfast.
    After that I was 5 minutes away from the airport. After we finally landed we had to go on a bus. After I got off the bus wewent to the hotel to get changed into are training stuff. After we finished are training session we had another one. Then we went home on the plane ✈️ and after that I seen my mum and dad

29. Reece says:

On 12:00 on Wednesday before Easter the school 🏫 was off for Easter 🐣 that day.I walked home from school, dropped my bags 💼 and went outside and played football with my friends 👬.Later that day I went to get my haircut 💇‍♂️.After that I met my friends again the we went to get ice-pops because the weather was great 👍.

On 06:00 on Thursday night I had football ⚽️ training. It was fun but I worked hard.

On 03:00 on friday I packed my suitcase 🧳 for Liverpool I thought I for got something but I didn’t

30. Mia says:

On my Easter holidays I was about to go feast on all of my yummy I heard a bang I went to see what it was… My Easter eggs had vanished the window was open I looked out there was a gigantic bunny. I finally got beside her, the name tag read Lacey- mae Smyth. I seen my 4 Easter eggs with my name on them. I snatched them before she could eat anymore I lost three but at least I saved four. I ran home and ate them in peace finally.

31. Charlie Simpson says:

On Saturday at 3:00 am we were on the bus to Belfast international airport Oxford united was going to Liverpool .we got stuff to eat .Something really bad happened I got off the plane and we were getting our luggage and mines was not there so me and the manager went to the easy jet desk and they said it fell out of the plane and we had to sign stuff . But aventually they said one of the boys will bring it to were we were staying.We were on our way to Manchester and the airport boy rung and ans said our stuff is there

32. Lucy says:

I had so much fun on my Easter holiday I played with my friends on my phone and outside. I went to get a meal at a restaurant,watched movies the end

33. Kelsey says:

My Easter was pretty good I went to my great grandas farm and saw Robby Johnny Samuel and my aunt . On Wednesday I went to Barry’s I went on the roller coaster and the ghost train. After that I went to the beach I had my body bored and my wet suit. The next day was a meh day we all stayed home I played fortnite with my friends and other ‘FRIENDS’ and played close en counters and squads. Then the last and final day to Tayto park THE END

• bmccormick says:

Sounds like you had a lovely Easter Kelsey. Did the Ghost Train scare you? I think I might have been too afraid!
      Would you recommend Tayto park? What was the best bit of it?