Life Through Our Eyes

A Shared Education Project

Challenge time

on May 9, 2019

You are settled back into school now and it’s time to showcase your story writing talent.

Your challenge is to create some content in just 100 words.  You can create a blog, write a story, compose a song, share a poem. I don’t mind as long as its no more than 100 words.

Can’t wait to read your posts!

21 Responses to “Challenge time”

1. -Jessica- says:

~My Favourite Songs~
    All day all night-I like this song because it’s has a good beat
    You don’t know me ++I like this song for the same reason as the last
    Break up with your girlfriend I’m bored == I like this because it’s easy to learn the lyrics
    Never enough// I like this song because it’s from the like best movie Eveerrr

2. Chloe says:

6 reasons why you should read.

It teaches you how to spell words
    You can use your imagination
    It teaches you how to write a story
    It help you relax
    It is a good hobby
    Books are fun

3. jayden says:

I watched Spurs v Ajax it was very tight Ajax was one nil up of the first game they played on Aggregate then in the second game Ajax took the lead in only 16 minutes then they took the lead again after half time so its 3 nil to Ajax then spurs got one back they got another one back then in the last 10 seconds Spurs scored they go threw on away goals and that puts them threw to the final at Madrid against Liverpool

4. Cole says:

3 things that have changed in fortnite season 9

Tilted towers has changed into neon towers

Reltel row changed into meaga mall

Volcano is now cracked

5. Phoebe says:

I was just sitting on the chair then I looked over and saw my turtle shellyan she was sitting still so I left her a little wiel aand whathed YouTube and a few hours had past and she was still in the same place so I got my mum and she thought something wasn’t right wether and then we new she had die we think she turned up the temperature so I cried myself to sleep but I know she’s in a better place now 🙂

6. Phoebe says:

7. Emily says:

As winter fades away
    Summers coming to play
    Summers bold and bright
    This poem I’m going to write
    Flowers grow in spring
    My doorbell goes ting
    My friends want to play
    I say okay
    This poem came from my heart
    Winters where I made a start
    I wrote this about seasons
    Not giving any reasons
    This is the end
    But there’s another one around the bend

Seasons
    By Emily

8. Katelyn boreland says:

The story on how I I found out I was old enough to be in a band. On the 12th of July when I was two years old I found out that I was old enough to be in a band. It was weird at first but i got used to it. I met new friends and played in lots of peraides I still do play in peraides so I’ve been in two bands for eight years bye

9. Lucy says:

Once I went to my friends house and had fun we had a race where we have to run…I had lots of fun in the sun but then it was time for bed.
    The next day I could shout yay because it was my friends birthday we played50 in the trampoline all day shouting happy birthday then we got cake filled of tasty chocolate then i went to bed and dreamed of the fun we 87had today and all that yummy chocolate fudge cake we had the end

10. Curtis says:

Liverpool
    Everton was the first team to own Anfield until Liverpool took over. Liverpool was the only English team to beat Barcelona. Liverpool won the most champions leagues in Britain. Liverpool was founded in 1892. Liverpool won against Barcelona 2 nights ago to get into the champions league final against spurs. The last time Liverpool won the champions league was in 2005. Steven Geard was Liverpool’s captain in 2005. Liverpool was losing in 2005 and came back and won on penalties. Liverpool won’t win the prem this year.

11. Lucy says:

12. Mia P says:

My little mix trip ………

On October 13th 2019 I am going to see little mix in Belfast at their concert.Shelly and Emily is going too. I am so excited. My mum is going as well. I get to stay off school on the Monday. Hopefully they sing butterfly. I am in then fiveth row I will be so close to the stage. I get to put glitter on my face and makeup and nails. I can’t wait. Halle will be staying with my dad. I will maybe get glitter nails because I will be putting glitter on my face

13. Mia says:

My trip to Manchester

On the first day we had to wake up at 1AM.I was very tired though I didn’t sleep much in the car.When we got in the plane it was a bit windy so it started shaking.When we got to Manchester we had to get a train tram or bus.We ended up getting a bus 🚌.But it took a while to get to the hotel. When we got to the hotel we had to wait two hours to get our room so we went to the international museum of Manchester .It was all football ⚽️ . The next day we took the tour of old Trafford and found out u don’t really have to pay for trams. After the tour we didn’t really do much we watch the FA cup went to a restaurant then the next day we went home 🏠.

14. Dylan says:

5 facts about ants

Ants are amazing creatures there are different types of ants like the tropical red fire ants and black crazy ants but all ant colonies need a queen because without one the colony would depopulate and eventually die.here is some advice.

1.The first ant that you should get is a queen so you can handle the colony.

2.Feed the colony pre-crushed food so it’s easier for them to eat.

3.Some ants need hot temperatures to survive.

4.If you mix ants they might fight but sometimes they don’t.

5.If you want more information then go to antscanada’s channel on YouTube.

15. Jamie says:

One day I went up the railway with Jayden, Rylan,Adam ,Louis,Charlie and me Jamie and me and Rylan Went in a field with some cows and then they chased us and then they ran away from us and then we went back to where they were standing and when we’re in the field and they went on. They came back and there was two farmers coming for us with a tractor.we all ran and the played football in the park and that is the end😁😁😁

16. Cerys says:

I like to do highland dancing.
    It is really fun it is a good way to exercise as well and also helps with confidence

I was 4 Years old when I started
    These are the places I have been to and done at dancing COMPETITIONS
    Port rush
    Memorial hall
    Guild hall
    Everglades
    It is fun to get medals too. I also do burns night every January
    Take part in the Walled city tattoo and the Christmas show in the ally theatre
    And at Halloween 👻 I do a parade with music and choreograph a dance it is quite fun too but it is really cold!

17. Charlie says:

I went to watch Liverpool vs Barcelona and I watch it at my granes and Liverpool won 4-0 and on agg we won 4-3 and it was a god match and then the next night I watch spurs and they won 3-2 and Liverpool and spurs got to the final at Madrid and Liverpool pit out Barcelona and spurs pit out ajax

18. Lauren says:

once there was a man name Ben
    he sat on a rock and fell
    couldn’t get up so he climbed the rock
    never too be seen again
    he rose again went to play sat on the sea saw and bounced and bounced

19. Bobby says:

On the first leg of Liverpool verses barca in the champions league barca was beating Liverpool 3-0 and I was sad 😭😭 but in the second leg of barca verses Liverpool. Liverpool made a come back on barca 4-0 and Liverpools fans were going wild and so was Jurgen Klopp georgini wynaldum scored two goals and divok origi scored two Trent Alexander-Arnold done a sneaky corner kick he started walking away from the corner and ran back while all there players were distracted so he passed it in the box and that’s how divok origi got his second goal uppa Liverpool f.c.